Thursday, January 13, 2011

back to school 9/1/2011 ♥

since i ♥ my school so so so much, i went back there.. actually our school dint change much except for different faces that i didnt see before.. and some familiar faces wanished beyond my site..

miss zoie picked me up.. we went to pick hui hua.. then.. hop hop!! BACK TO SCHOOL..we carried my heavy stacks of books(old text books.. revision books)to the countselor.. he thanked us..since he is busy.. we didnt go and disturb him..

then we went to see pn siti murni.. zoie wanna take her sijil berhenti sekolah.. we had to meet her before zoie can get her sijil at the pejabat..it took a long time to find her.. but at the end we manage to meet her..

we also met alot of teachers.. some cant reconise me ady.. ><

then after zoie changed her tee.. we went starbucks for tea..
unfortunately.. after bought our coffee.. we found out that the internet service there had a ploblem.. so we went to oldtown..

                                                 these r them..

then we headed to bites..(again..)zoie meet up with friends of her too.. bye zoie.. pls remember me as i will

No comments:

Post a Comment